As a text-based alternative to the printed graphical view such as the Gantt chart view, many pre-defined and user-defined reports are available within Microsoft Project.
If you are using Microsoft Project 2003/2007, to select from the reports library:
1. From the View menu, select Reports. (versions prior to Microsoft Project 2007).
2. From the Report menu, select Reports. (Microsoft Project version 2007 and later).
4. Click on a specific report to enter print preview.
If you are using Microsoft Project 2010, to select from the reports library:
1. On the Project tab, in the Reports group, click Reports.
3. Click on a specific report, then click the Select button to enter print preview.
TIP: For the full reports library, choose:
Hope you found this tip helpful.If you want to be alerted when new tips come out or keep up to date with our Project Learning news, sign up to our newsletter - or choose one of the methods in the right hand column.
Remember to bookmark our blog too!
More Hints & Tips coming soon...